RSS

Teaching Practice (Practicum) for B.Ed. TESL

Salam a'laik my blog readers. How do you do? It's been a long time since I'm blogging in this blog :) Now I'm in Year Three (out of four years programme) of Bachelors of Education, Teaching English of Second Language (TESL). During our semester break (or actually before that - during final exam week exactly), teaching practice to school will be done.

I got SMK Putrajaya Presint 14 (1) as my practicum school together with my other three classmates. My final examinations will be clashing with the practicum for the first two weeks. Insya-Allah I will be updating my life experiences during the practicum here. I'm nervous because I think that I'm not quite ready - in term of knowledge, I need to learn more actually. My lecturer supervisor is Dr. Sofi. He will be evaluating us for three times, two times for TESL, one time for Literature lesson and he will be coming for social visit in Week 1 and 2 to our school too. Hope that all will be well. The teaching practice will start from 16 June - 22 August 2014. My final examination dates are on the 16th, 17th, 21st & 24th June 2014. Pray for the best, insya-Allah..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...