RSS

Tuisyen Putrajaya / Putrajaya Tuition

I am a fourth year undergraduate of University of Malaya, Bachelor's of Education, Teaching English as a Second Language. I have experience in teaching pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, primary and secondary school students. I teach adult's personal English tutoring as well. I have Diploma in English Communication (prepared for IELTS test for 3 years) and for MUET I acquired Band 5. I'm looking forward in seeing my students' progress in learning. :)

Location of teacher: Putrajaya.
Area covered: Putrajaya, Kl, Selangor near Putrajaya area.
Tuition Level: 4-6 years old, Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, MUET preparation and adults.
Tuition Subjects: English, Mengaji Iqra', (Primary School's Math, Science, Bahasa Malaysia)
Email Address : alma.alpinia@gmail.com
Telephone No. : 019 392 6587
Tuition rate*: Mengaji/kindergarten - RM 35 per 2 hours
Primary school*: RM35/ 1.5 hour
Secondary school*: RM45/ 1.5 hour
Adults*: RM50/ 1.5 hour.
(All fees depend on location. Negotiable)

*Presint 18, Putrajaya tutoring rate.


Click Here for TimeTable to Choose. Click HERE for latest update. 

Tuisyen Putrajaya

http://iniatuisyen.weebly.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...